Your holiday apartment
Having entered into a bright and airy hallway, you’ll find a large and comfortable living/dining area with round dining table, sofa, two comfy armchairs, and an entertainment centre.
Sliding doors lead out to the south facing balcony overlooking the pool and with superb views of the town, sea and sunsets.
- TV and DVD player.
- CD sound system and a small collection of CD’s and movies. Feel free to also bring your own music or movies if you want
- Some BBC and ITV are possible, but owing to odd political reasons, this cannot be guaranteed
- Direct dial phone, which is metered and can be paid for on departure
- Complimentary wireless broadband Internet connection.
The south facing balcony overlooks the shared pool and baby pool where there are sun loungers, umbrellas a and pool towels are provided.
The pool is surrounded by only 16 apartments (in two blocks of 8), but residents can use any of the 5 pool areas in the whole Monte Dourado complex.
Town beach is only 5-7 minutes walk down the hill
Swimming & Sunbathing
- Table and chairs for al fresco dining
- Clothes dryer/airer
- Pool towels are supplied.
- Ashtrays are available for outdoor smoking only. As a courtesy to other guests, please do not smoke inside the apartment at any time.
A comfortable sized kitchen with all the gadgets, should fill the needs of all but the most ambitious master chefs.
Large round dining table inside for 5-6 persons, or you will probably prefer the south facing balcony overlooking the pool for romantic alfresco dinning
Cooking & Eating
- Electric hob, oven and extractor
- Microwave and electric Toaster
- How do you like your coffee? There is a filter, a cafetiere and electric kettle
- All the pots and pans you will ever need
- Crockery and glasses for a full house as well as a plastic set of plates and cutlery for kids
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and board
- and of course brooms and mops for those occasional accidents
The master bedroom, reached through a private hall/cupboard area, has a large comfortable double bed that consistently gets rave reviews from many of our guests. There is ample storage in the traditional style fitted wardrobes as well as small dressing table.
The second bedroom, off the main hallway faces inland, has twin beds and similar spacious built in wardrobes.
Recently refurbished en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin and toilet.
Second bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and toilet.
Sleeping and Washing
Both bedrooms have full air conditioning
- All bed linen with duvets and additional blankets when appropriate
- Hairdryers, heaters/aircon (when needed)
- Bath towels, bath mats and hand towels
- Liquid soap supplied and topped up by maid who visits 2-3 days a week depending on the season.
- Initial supply of toilet paper